- We principally store your data, which may include your Personal Information, on servers in United States. However, we may, at our discretion, choose to move the hosting of our servers to another country in the future.
- Collection of Information: We collect, use and disclose only the information necessary for us to personalize communication emails; to process payments; to manage and maintain our customer database; and for making improvement to our services. We maintain the privacy and confidentiality of the information you provide us upon registering for our courses, taking a survey, making a payment, or for contacting us with questions. We will only use your information for the purposes for which we have collected it.
- There are two types of information which may be collected through our service. These are Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
Information You Give Us
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us.
When registering for our courses, you will provide your name and email address.
You may choose to participate in optional surveys on this website regarding, for example, your level of satisfaction with a course. The surveys are anonymous, your name and title are optional fields. All the other information is non-personal used to gather your feedback and better serve you.
Information Collected Via Technology
We collect information via technology to enhance our ability to best serve you.
Bourk Software & Consulting collects IP (Internet Protocol) addresses from visitors to its website. Your IP address is typically associated with the portal you have used to access the Internet, such as your ISP (Internet service provider), your company, association, or school.
Although an IP address can reveal your ISP and/or geographic general area, it is not possible to determine your identity based just upon your IP address. Nevertheless it is possible that we may link the most recent IP address you used to navigate the website to the Personal Information that you have provided us.
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||LinkedIn – Used for marketing|
|UserMatchHistory||LinkedIn – Used for marketing|
|In_or||LinkedIn – Used for marketing|
|lidc||LinkedIn – Used for marketing|
|mautic_device_id||Mautic Contact Interaction – Used for marketing|
|mautic_focus||Mautic Contact Interaction – Used for marketing|
|mtc_id||Mautic Contact Interaction – Used for marketing|
|PHPSESSID||Keeps track of sessions|
|__stripe_mid||Stripe API – Used for Payments Security|
|__stripe_sid||Stripe API – Used for Payments Security|
|checkout-live-session||Stripe checkout – for payments|
|cid||Stripe checkout – for payments|
|SIDCC||Google Maps embed|
|NID||Google Maps embed|
|IDE||Google DoubleClick – Marketing|
|_gat_gtag_xxx||Google Analytics – used for performance tracking of the website|
|_ga_xxx||Google Analytics – used for performance tracking of the website|
|_gcl_au||Google Adsense – used for marketing|
|wfvt||Wordfence – website security and threat detection|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Wordfence – website security and threat detection|
Information Third Parties Provide About You
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Administrative and Legal Reasons
We may be required by law to disclose Personal Information in response to a subpoena; a court order; a civil discovery request; other legal processes; or any other obligation required by law.
Legal Compliance and Protections:
We may disclose account or other Personal Information if it is determined that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law and/or to protect the safety; rights; or property of Bourk Software & Consulting, our users, or others. This may include exchanging Personal Information, with other companies or organizations, for the prevention of fraud and/or credit risk reduction.
Bourk Software & Consulting reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer your information (including your Personal Information):
- To a new owner; co-owner; or operator of Bourk Software & Consulting or any such successor database.
Protection of the Personal Information We Collect
- The protection and security of your Personal Information that we collect is important to us. Bourk Software & Consulting has several security measures in place (including physical; technical; and administrative) in order to protect your Personal Information from disclosure; unauthorized access; and improper usage.
No security measure is guaranteed to be perfect and/or impenetrable. Therefore, irrespective of our best efforts it is not possible to provide a guarantee to the security of your Personal Information.
Your Options Regarding the Information We Collect
You are free to view, update, modify, correct or delete your Personal Information and data collected. Contact us to do so at PrivacyOfficer@bourksoftware.com
Also you are free to opt-out of electronic communication from us by following the unsubscribe options in any email from us.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Regulatory Compliance Requirements:
Bourk Software & Consulting may be compelled to share your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
Children’s Online Privacy:
Bourk Software & Consulting do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13 years. In the event we discover that we have unwittingly collected personal information from a child less than 13 years of age we will make every reasonable effort to remove such information from our database.
Last updated: March 2nd, 2023